How to clean the car seats
Seats that have not been washed for many years will not only look dirty on the surface, but also have a lot of dirt in the gaps. When cleaning the seats, the dust and dirt on the seats must be dealt with separately. First use a vacuum cleaner to remove any garbage or dust remaining on the surface, and then clean the seats. Cleaning car seats requires different methods depending on the material of the seat.
1. How to clean cloth seats:
(1) First use a vacuum cleaner to suck away the dirt on the surface of the seat;
(2) Spray the car cloth seat cleaner evenly on the seat surface and wait for a few minutes;
(3) Use a sponge or brush to gently scrub the seat surface to allow the cleaning agent to fully penetrate;
(4) Use a wet towel or sponge to wipe off the cleaning agent and dirt on the surface, wipe it clean, and then use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the water.
2. How to clean leather seats:
(1) Use a damp cloth to wipe off the dirt on the seat surface;
(2) Spray the leather seat cleaner on the seat surface and scrub gently with a soft brush. Be careful not to use too much force to avoid scratching the leather;
(3) Wipe the detergent with a wet towel, wipe it clean and then use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the water;
(4) Finally, apply leather care agent to the seat surface to keep the leather smooth and soft.
1. When cleaning the seat, avoid using too much water to avoid moisture inside the seat, which may cause mold to grow.
2. After using the cleaning agent, wipe it thoroughly to avoid harm to the human body.
3. When cleaning leather seats, it is best to use special leather seat cleaners and leather maintenance agents to avoid damage.